Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Pulser CONTEST ☘️ OPEN-3/17/22 CLOSES-6/2/2022

Page 2 / 3

Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign
Topic starter  

Every scenario is quite possible! I hope we see more of Pria. Oh my! The Kaylon exchanging secrets with The Krill! Ho! That would be delicious 😄

Dolce
(@dolce)
Ensign

My theory is that . The real Isaac was killed the day of the invasion.
And that an impostor is acting like Isaac to have everyone's trust, so he can destroy all of them. 

YesAndAgain, Kaylon Sphere, Orville247 and 1 people liked
Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign
Topic starter  

@dolce Wow! That would make for some sci-fi horror 🤖

xeow
 xeow
(@xeow)
Ensign

Hi everybody!

I sort of have two theories:

1. Sometime in one of the later episodes of Season 3, Yaphit will split via mitosis into two completely new siblings who share some of his memories (in a vague way) but who have very different personalities and different voices. In S1E9, Yaphit comments that when his mother split into him and his brother, his brother "got the looks," which to me implies that Yaphit got the brains.

2. In "A Tale of Two Topas," Topa will discover the truth about his being born female and will create a simulator program in which he meets his female self, as a way to help him decide whether to re-transition back from male to female.

YesAndAgain, Kaylon Sphere, Tink L and 1 people liked
Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign
Topic starter  

@xeow Well holy mitosis! You & Trefayne remembered Yaphit's brother 👍🏻💥 I would also love if a Yaphit-like character is introduced.

The Topa issue. I also hope that Topa learns the truth. What an episode that would be. Meeting the female Topa. Brilliant. My brain just clunked 😲  

YesAndAgain
(@yesandagain)
Ensign

(just for fun 😀)

"are we bonding?"

A failed attack on Earth evolved into a plot to infiltrate human society with humanoid Kaylons, but Isaac’s records and further study into human interpersonal relationships revealed that such interactions would be complex & extremely infuriating to sustain; however, the data also indicated a connection to the "unconditional love" of a "bridge cat" that could easily infiltrate, dominate, & subsequently annihilate the biologicals.

The Felions, sentient cats modeled after earth cats, soon realized that there was no need to eradicate the humans who would cater to rather than control them despite their inherent "dick" traits (a technical term adopted from Isaac’s repository to describe Felion behavior). The Felions revolted against their Kaylon masters who sought to "constrain" their "evolution" and equipped with superior agility, acute senses, and Kaylon weaponry, they quickly eradicated their makers leading to an indissoluble human-Felion relationship that would soon advance beyond Earth (with the option to readily "eliminate" any possible "issues"--no one would be the wiser—meooow!  😉 )

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by YesAndAgain

Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign
Topic starter  

@yesandagain Felions!!! lol That's adorable 🤣🤣🙀😹 Quite probable 

MercerCreate
(@mercercreate)
Ensign

The Chak'Tal start wrecking havok, driving the Krill out of what was once their territory. The Krill ambassador notices, while talking to Ed and Kelly in the conference room about allowing the Union to move on through their territory, that Talla had placed a bowl of M & Ms on the table, and that chocolate (or maybe the candy-coated shell) is poisonous to the Krill. When the Orville has to let the Krill leadership know what happened, the Chak'Tal, having intercepted the transmission,  send one of their warships headed for Earth, in search of M & M's. This unbalances their hold over the territories that were once theirs but now belong to the Krill, and meanwhile the M & M plant, still in Hackettstown, NJ, must ask for Union safeguards and shielding, and guards are posted everywhere. Isaac realizes: it IS the candy shell that can kill the Krill...
Don't fear the banana, but fear that candy shell! 

YesAndAgain, Kaylon Sphere, Orville247 and 1 people liked
Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign
Topic starter  

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand! Wow - that is episode worthy 😃 

Maria_Tea_Telly
(@maria_tea_telly)
Ensign

@dr-omega Ummmm What he said!! 😂 Wow!! 

Maria_Tea_Telly
(@maria_tea_telly)
Ensign

Hello all! Everyone has such amazing answers. Mine is simple. Only for the fact that this show is NOT at all predictable, therefore difficult to predict what could possibly happen. I know what I'd like to see happen.

I am a sucker for romance So I would like to see Ed and Kelly together. Maybe not right away because it's comical to see the way they bicker her back and forth. But you can tell that they love each other very much still. Kelly regrets what she did and Ed loves her. I want to see Ed happy. I also hope that Gordon finds romance.

I hope it is discovered that Isaac isn't "himself" and will end up coming to the rescue when all heck is breaking loose. 

I hope to see Dolly Parton make an appearance and perform in a karaoke show with the crew 😂

I would expect there to be very good lessons in each episode about how to get along even if we have different backgrounds and beliefs. 

See mine was simple. There was no way to top Dr. O's statement... just wow!!

This is my official entry because heck yes I want to win! I like shows, but I've never been a big fan in the way I am with The Orville. It brings me such happiness and laughter. I have, dare I say, even cried.

I credit this show for the success of my show. 🙏 And also, J Lee made me feel proud of my silly snort when I laugh and it doesn't bother me anymore. 

Whatever happens in season 3. I do know that it's going to be unbelievable and amazing!

Burrmartin
(@burrmartin)
Ensign

Ok, so my theory is, the new ship is a red herring. We're going to be following their adventures for about 4 episodes and their behaviors will seem a little weird at times until we suddenly realize these are doppelgangers. 
They were sucked through the time window that created by Kelly's double and returned as the original crew.
The real crew have been limping through space with no way to communicate as the ship has been badly damaged from the time loop Shockwave.
The season finale will have both ships meet as the doppelganger Ed looks into the screen and says "Fire......"

Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign
Topic starter  

@maria_tea_telly Wow! Love does amazing things 😎👍🏻💥This was lovely. Maria, I am a snort laugher. It's a sinus thing but also a very hearty & hilarious response. Snort loud and proud! 🤣

Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign
Topic starter  

@burrmartin Holy crap! Chris, that is not so far fetched. It's faintly reminiscent of a Dark Matter series  event. Here's the absolute beauty of fiction and not getting too wrapped up in "canon" - anything can happen! Love your idea 👍🏻🚀

Burrmartin
(@burrmartin)
Ensign

@tink Season cliff hanger almost guarantees a season 4 😁

Page 2 / 3
Share: