Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ja'loga

cJohnOne
(@cjohnone)
Ensign
Topic starter  

I just watched this episode. So good!  I like when Gordon runs around the girl and doesn't talk to her. reminds me of me. ha ha.  Can't have enough Zippers. 

What did you think about Ja'loga.

cJohnOne
(@cjohnone)
Ensign
Topic starter  

I meant I rewatched Season 2 ep 1 on Hulu. 🙂

ReplyQuote
atuzam
(@atuzam)
Ensign

This isn't really one of my favorite episodes overall, but it includes several of my favorite moments of the series so far. The two big ones that I really love are 1) the whole shuttlecraft fly-by spying-on-Kelly-and-trying-to-lie-about-it-later thing, which is just freaking hilarious, and 2) the scene when Ed is giving Cassius advice about Kelly - Ed's selflessness in helping another man make the woman he wants happy makes me cry happy beauty-of-humanity tears every time. #ImNotCryingYoureCrying #FaithInHumanityRestored 

ReplyQuote
YesAndAgain
(@yesandagain)
Ensign

I’m a sucker for the unexpected, and Ja’loja definitely delivered! It also brought back the fact that Moclan men only urinate once a year, something we learned in the pilot episode. Ja'loja takes us full circle while adding just another tidbit of information. It was an interesting way to take on the old and add something new to the "new" season (I'm going in circles! No pun intended).

And I do agree with you @atuzam, the drive by was hilarious & Ed's selflessness was amazing! Anyone else been caught on a drive by? 😆 🙄 

atuzam liked
ReplyQuote
Share: