Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to The Orville 24/7!

Page 1 / 2

Orville247
(@orville247)
Ensign
Topic starter  

You may know us by our Twitter handles @AVP60685, @atuzam, @nation_orville (PJ Orville Nation), @tinkadinkadoo (Tink), and @YesAndAgain.  We are proud to be a part of The Orville fandom that has created such a remarkable online community and now, to continue its expansion, we would like to welcome everyone to The Orville 24/7 forum.  It started with Alysia’s dream (@avp60685) and developed into this opportunity for fans to interact, find show updates, post videos, fan fiction & artwork, participate in games & contests, and more.

The Orville 24/7 is dedicated to all things Orville and the online community devoted to it. The Orville 24/7 is an inclusive space open to unobstructed thought. Not everyone has the same ideas, we can argue without being discourteous: agree to disagree. Outright abusive behavior, language, or spam, although we have yet to see it in our community, will not be tolerated. We hope you enjoy our gift to The Orville fandom that has given us so much.

“In the vast emptiness of the universe, we have found a fullness of cultural diversity. And when a first contact unfolds like this, the cosmos becomes a living, breathing organism so that, within that emptiness, we become a way for the universe to know itself.”
    –Captain Mercer

Meet the Moderators:

MaryLee Horosewski
@atuzam

Democratic activist, out-of-work college professor, Autism Mom, music & language lover, non-practicing martial artist, & scifi fan, especially The Orville! she/her/hers

Orville Nation
@nation_orville
(PJ Orville Nation)

Total Sci-Fi Geek....Trekkie and Orvillian. Roddenberry and MacFarlane all the way!!!!

Tink Erbellious
@tinkadinkadoo
(Tink)

Autism/CP single Mom to 3. After Original Star Trek, couldn’t find a good fit for what I loved in time & space until The Orville. Love the unusual, odd, weird in art, Sci-Fi, humor, books. Introvert. I write a little. Had a poem published in Aoife’s Kiss Fantasy/Sci-Fi magazine #4 2003. Sometimes my mind is so busy thinking about the Universe it feels like I have a head full of bees.
                                                              “You are what you think” - unknown

@YesAndAgain

A glutton for art, music, literature, history, science &, of course, comedy. Enough rarely ever is...

“We are such stuff as dreams are made on” –William Shakespeare

Be sure to visit our information pages:

Rules
FAQ
Privacy Policy

This topic was modified 2 years ago 3 times by Orville247

atuzam liked
stonygirl
(@stonygirl)
Ensign

What a great Christmas present!

Midwest Orvillian, Tink L, atuzam and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Avp60685
(@avp60685)
Ensign

@stonygirl

Glad you were able to receive it

atuzam liked
ReplyQuote
atuzam
(@atuzam)
Ensign

Thanks, it's so great to see you here, and it's such a joy for Alysia to give the Orville community this Christmas gift! We hope y'all love it! 😍 

ReplyQuote
atuzam
(@atuzam)
Ensign

@stonygirl

It's such a joy for Alysia to be able to give The Orville community this gift, and we all hope you love it! 😍 

ReplyQuote
YesAndAgain
(@yesandagain)
Ensign

@joel

Happy to have you here fellow Orvillian!
banana2  

atuzam and Tink L liked
ReplyQuote
Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign

@stonygirl

Welcome Stonygirl!

ReplyQuote
Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign

@joel

Ja’loja Joel! Welcome

ReplyQuote
BarryD
(@barryd)
Ensign

Well this looks an interesting place. Thanks for setting it up.  

Tink L and atuzam liked
ReplyQuote
Avp60685
(@avp60685)
Ensign

@barryd

Thank you for joining us. 

ReplyQuote
atuzam
(@atuzam)
Ensign

@barryd

You bet, welcome, we look forward to reading all your great ideas!

ReplyQuote
Midwest Orvillian
(@midwest-orvillian)
Ensign

Thank you for creating this!!  I was about to create something like this myself but you saved me the work ha ha!!  I look forward to conversing with other Orvillians.

YesAndAgain, Tink L, atuzam and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Avp60685
(@avp60685)
Ensign

Feel free to post and explore. 

ReplyQuote
atuzam
(@atuzam)
Ensign

@midwest-orvillian

We're excited to hear your great ideas! Thanks for being here!

ReplyQuote
Tink L
(@tink)
Ensign

@barryd

Welcome and Ja’loja!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: