Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DARK MATTER MONDAYS! With Orville Nation & Show-Runner & Creator @BaronDestructo !

YesAndAgain
(@yesandagain)
Ensign
Topic starter  
Screenshot 2020 10 25 Dark Matter Netflix

Could you imagine a weekly episode by episode recap with behind-the-scenes footage and details from the creator himself of your favorite Sci-Fi show? 🤓 Well thanks to PJ at Orville Nation that's exactly what we're getting with #DarkMatter Mondays featuring Show-Runner & Creator Joseph Mallozzi (@BaronDestructo) and amazing guest appearances from actors and crew, this is just an incredible event for the fans! 🥰🤩🤗 I know it's not our beloved #TheOrville , but it is science fiction! Why not open a discussion to compare and contrast the two? (The Orville actually comes up quite a bit during these talks 😉 that also feature our well known & beloved Sci-Fi fans like @Adega_& @weather_katie).

Personally I love it! In spite of the "typical" futuristic dystopian culture it presents, we are given characters with incredible depth of personality, understanding, & ability. The plots are always engaging, suspenseful, & action packed.  And getting the background into the series' creation provides a complex &, quite frankly, unparalleled, experience with which to further appreciate the show. I'm not going to give away any spoilers, but feel free to add your take on Dark Matter!

Be sure to subscribe to Orville Nation on YouTube & Follow on Twitter: @nation_orville

https://twitter.com/nation_orville/status/1320178728773844993?s=20

If you missed the previous ones, here they are 😀:

DARK MATTER Mondays! Episode 1 of Season 1
DARK MATTER Mondays! Episode 2 of Season 1
DARK MATTER MONDAYS! w/ Show-Runner JOE MALLOZZI... Episode 3 of Season 1

Be sure to also check out the creators blog – Joseph Mallozzi's Weblog Thoughts and Tirades, Rants and Ruminations

This topic was modified 12 months ago 2 times by YesAndAgain

Tink Lecuyer
(@tink)
Ensign

I have to start this series before it gets too far along. Your take on it was excellent. Cool  

ReplyQuote
YesAndAgain
(@yesandagain)
Ensign
Topic starter  

@tink I totally love the story-line and the pace of the show, I don't know how to describe it, but I binged the 3 seasons over a weekend and have been re-watching each episode for PJ's streams. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Share: