Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Season 3 of The Orville

PJ Orville Nation
(@pj-orville-nation)
Ensign
Topic starter  

Please share news, thoughts, and hopes for Season 3!

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Orville247

atuzam, Tink Lecuyer, Orville247 and 1 people liked
Topic Tags
YesAndAgain
(@yesandagain)
Ensign

What Would Avis Do? The Krill-Human relationship is something I think we'll see in S3. There are so many issues brought up with the Moclans, I can imagine worse problems brought up with the Krill, after all running amok is their “divine right”

In Krill, S1, E6 Admiral Ozawa explains “Generally, when a civilization becomes more technologically advanced, their adherence to religion declines. But the Krill are an exception. They’ve clung fiercely to their faith even into the age of interstellar travel…When they attack a colony for its resources, they don’t see it as an evil act, it’s their divine right”

Thoughts anyone?

Avis  

ReplyQuote
Avp60685
(@avp60685)
Ensign

From some of the teasers Tom has posted online we could get something with the Cavilon again.

They're definitely a misunderstood race and we should definitely explore them more.

How did their obsession start with collecting alien species?

Why they red?

The possibilities are literally endless!

ReplyQuote
atuzam
(@atuzam)
Ensign

@yesandagain

I'm guessing the Krill will start to make progress toward culture-wide movement away from religion in Season 8, but we might meet a rogue group of Krill atheists in S3!

ReplyQuote
atuzam
(@atuzam)
Ensign

@avp60685

I'm not terrifically excited about learning more about the Cavilon, although the question of why/how they started collecting alien species is interesting.

I'd love to see the folks from Myth Busters make guest appearances again!

ReplyQuote
Avp60685
(@avp60685)
Ensign

Posted by: @atuzam

@avp60685

I'm not terrifically excited about learning more about the Cavilon, although the question of why/how they started collecting alien species is interesting.

I'd love to see the folks from Myth Busters make guest appearances again!

That's what got me curious too. That's why I'm interested in having them return.

ReplyQuote
YesAndAgain
(@yesandagain)
Ensign

@atuzam

"Krill atheists in S3" sounds very probable. I can guess how the Krill would deal with those:

krillatheists[1]

ReplyQuote
Tink Lecuyer
(@tink)
Ensign

I love that idea of rogue Krill who are atheist, agnostic, Buddhist, etc 

ReplyQuote
Share: